LAHORE: Details indicate that on Tuesday night a fire started in a plastic toy factory in the Singhpura neighbourhood of Lahore, according to a report.
Very shortly, the fire grew and consumed the entire production complex. After being alerted, at least five fire brigade units arrived at the scene and, after a frantic effort, brought the fire under control.
The fire started as a result of a short circuit, according to emergency sources. There were no casualties listed for the incident.. However, the fire converted priceless items worth millions of rupees to ashes.